Feedback on my Roblox Art

Hey hai,
I was reworking my YT channel, and I designed a logo, banner & GFX.
This was my first GFX I made; does anyone has tips for me how I can fix the lightning & make it more realistic? Thx!

• Sparx✨
    Game Designer
    Artist/Builder/Translator
11 Likes

The gfx looks fine, but i would suggest using a rig and working on the lighting.
The lighting right now looks unappealing and hazy, so I would turn off ambient occlusion also.

2 Likes

I really like it! The logo and the GFX looks good but If you put in the banner more cool stuffs and try to find a blocky rig which people like so can’t be weird for the poses, it’s going to be super duper good. Really good Roblox Art, good job buddy! :clap:

1 Like

Thx for the feedback, I’ll work on the lightning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll add more things around the banner.
Thx for the feedback! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem buddy!:+1:

Continue making a good art with many good ol suggestions!

1 Like

Hey! This is super cool. I like the idea and I think you could go a lot farther with some more editing!

Some suggestions I have are making the quality of the images more clear as right now they’re pixilated, and using a rig! I have read some of the other comments and I noticed lighting, and I completely agree, lighting can really make an image pop and seem more interesting!

Great job! Can’t wait to see more.

I agree other than the lighting it does look very well made.

Thx for the feedback! :smiley:
How can I improve the lightning?

Thx for the feedback! :smiley:
Yes, that is right; I made all art with a website called “Pixlr”… so its a bit pixly :sweat_smile:
I’ll try to get Illustrator & Photoshop soon, so it will get more quality.
How can I improve the lightning?

1 Like

i think that you should work on the lighting for your gfx, but i think it looks decent right now!

the logo looks really nice. i’m a fan of that one.

The GFX seems blurry, and the lighting is pretty off. I’d also recommend you make the background colors fade to blue to purple or purple to blue to match the text and the character.

Assuming you made this in blender, turn ambient occlusion off, use an HDRI, and maybe add 1 or two pointlights that are different colors.

the outline is bad. the image is low quality, and the lighting I don’t like.
yeah but I like the font O_O

The logo n stuff looks really good, but the character looks too blurry/low quality.
Pretty nice!