Feedback on my Roblox Voice Chat Game

Recently Roblox released their new Audio API and I thought I might as well take advantage of it and make a game using it! So I made Murmur!

In Murmur, you and 7 others are set in a circle. A comedy mask chooses a victim and distorts their voice, almost like having a real time Roblox voice changer! The speaker is given a word and the rest of the group must figure out what the word.

There are special rounds such as a speed round and math rounds too!

By guessing correctly and by surviving rounds with your group you earn Credits which can be used to buy emoticons to communicate with your team which the speaker is talking (the rest of the group is muted while the speaker talks)

As far as I’m aware, no Roblox game has been made surrounding the Audio API, which I think makes this game pretty unique.

So if you wouldn’t mind, grab a few friends, and try out Murmur and feel free to share your feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the idea is neat but the only issue I see (if I understand how the game works correctly) is a player getting the word in a public server and just not saying it or saying some other word.

1 Like

I didn’t make it as clear as I should’ve but the game is not a “last person left wins” it’s more of a, survive as a group for as long as possible. The longer you survive the more Credits you get which can be exchanged for Emoticons

2 Likes