Feedback on my Roblox Website Concept Art

Hey fellow developers,

I made a roblox website concept art because I was very bored so I decided to make it!

It’s took me nearly 2 hours on this art and any feedback would be much appreciate! :smiley:

44 Likes

I like it this definitely gives Robloxian’s more freedom to change their status and the design is incredible if I see this on Roblox I wouldn’t be surprised because it is jaw dropping!

6 Likes

same this concept is so relatable i love this same

3 Likes

The Roblox Website Concept Art is looking really clean the primium logo are so shinny and bright but you just missing something and it was the bio or about thing that was missing in your Roblox website concept. So…yeah great job, what an outstanding concept and Keep up the fantastic work :wink:

2 Likes

Looks so sleek and modern, would be really cool if the website looked like that

2 Likes

Honestly, I think it’s pretty good, My only disagreement is having the icons on the right rather than the left, as most applications/websites always have them either on the left or top, otherwise, it looks pretty sleek and I like it!

3 Likes

Looks pretty good but the text box could of course be a little smaller.

1 Like

Looks amazing, wish we could change the layout of out own home pages

1 Like

Not gonna lie when I saw the picture at first glance, the first thing I thought was “why is this dude screenshotting his Roblox profile, and putting it into Cool Creations”? Good stuff man.

1 Like

I must say, the Update Status part is quite amazing and creative, plus very helpful. Loving the rounded square theme you went for and it’s really outstanding, to be honest. They should make this an option for developers. :coefficients:

1 Like

It’s great and all, but I’m not too sure on having the scroll wheel on the left, and the main panels on the right. May have just been you.

I find it convenient of how you can update your status on the home page, and I also think the logo’s look ok.

Yeah, I know most websites have scrollbar on the right. I should have done that, but I can try edit to make sidebar with icons to the left position so that anyone can feel comfortable with it. I understand it’s pretty strange about that lol.

Would I want to see this as the real Roblox Website design?

YES! Absolutely, positively, without a doubt!

I have no other way to some it up! I am in love with the sleek design, the Dark Mode works amazingly for Roblox and the silver design is just * chefs kiss *!

Please make more of these! I’m loving these sort of Designs (I saw another one like this on twitter, honestly can’t remember or tell if it was you or not) so please make and post more! Amazing work!

In terms of Criticism (the thing you probably want from me other than compliments haha), however, maybe try to spice it up a little more from the Roblox Website currently, I’d like to see, maybe, icons at the top next to the Games, Avatar Shop and Create buttons. It might also be cool if the Roblox logo was just the O, then extended out to present the full logo. Go wild with it, but certainly it would be nicer if a lot more creativity went into the top bar!

Keep up the awesome work! I got a lot of inspiration from this!

1 Like

ooh this looks really good. Personally, I like your concept version more than the current style, ngl.
10/10

1 Like

Now this is what we need here awesome job :sunglasses: :clap:

I might be forgetting something but what exactly is this icon for? Unless you just added that for aesthetic purposes.
Screenshot_20201127-193238

Your elements are way too large. Try fullscreening that image and comparing it to the actual site.

It’s a group icon, in case if you didn’t know about that.