Feedback on my SCP:F like game | Not finished

Hello guys, i am working on a SCP:F like game these days.

Inspired by SCP: Roleplay game made by MetatableIndex and all other developers.

I am trying to create a game myself and here is screenshots from the game.

And here is my gun-system i’ve created to use it my own games.
https://gyazo.com/624450b6cd11c33b19e2b1d2541eb7bd

And some hallway:

A glass roof:

I’ve used runService for making a motor6d rotation for camera relative character movement.

And for gun system i’ve used delta-time for auto-firing guns. I am learning new things per-day. Thanks for reading!

All environment models are made by me, i mean; walls, hallways, lockers and etc.

Gun models are from ACS kit. The system fully belongs to me.

Maybe this game will be my first finished game. You can tell your feedbacks or feelings about it. It will make me happy to read your opinions. :smiley:

7 Likes

I really like the Doors. Despite being A bit simplistic it really works with the decoration.

2 Likes

I love SCP games since one of my friends told me about that kind of games. So I don’t want to skip this one before I reply. :smiley:

In the first photo security department spawn area is a bit large and you can improve the GUI as you showed in the second photo.

Aside from those, it is really cool. I appreciate you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback. :grin:
Seeing someone from my country is feels good. :tr:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback. :grin:

1 Like

The gun engine is very impressive.

1 Like

They are lockers, you might want to fix that to make you seem more professional.
Otherwise, that looks cool and good job.

1 Like

Thanks for feedback and help! :smiley:

1 Like

Sure thing, I am always glad to help out.

1 Like

Let me give you some helpful feedback, as I have a lot of experience in the genre myself.

Hallways are too narrow, larger, larger, larger. Many people who begin developing in the genre rush straight into building and usually overlook the overall player experience of the game. The hallway should be wide, so that people can engage in combat properly.

Second, lighting. Your designs are detailed but the lighting isn’t quite fit. I would recommend you go around playing with lights and stuff, at some point and spot lights.

I also wanted to point out the basicness of your design. Now, I’m not saying its bad, but many who begin to engage into the SCP Genre and want to grow their SCPF forget about the appeal. Different colors, different shades. Right now it just looks bland.

Other than that it looks fine.

1 Like

Bro for a solo project this is great! but for some advice. I think a more interactive environment would help bring in more players. At the state of the game, it will only attract RP players. Things like monsters, Quests, and etc. Will widen your scope for players.

1 Like