Feedback on my Second GFX!

This is my second ever GFX! Last time I had no idea of a pose to do. So this time I made it military style! Kinda like a game icon!

1ST:

2ND: image
Also I realised the hand on the right is kind of cut out for some reason. (Probably cause of the vest) But I will fix it next time! Feedback is great thanks!

2 Likes

The first one looks cool, but the second one looks so weird. Add some shading to it and a little light.

Looks good, keep improving and you will become better. Maybe you can improve your lighting. But your posing and ideas are good.

1 Like

The first one has nice lighting but the posing is a bit odd and elastic.

The second one could do with a bit of a posing check as well, but my main problem is the hdri you used in the back, try and find a low poly scene so it fits more with it.

1 Like

In the first one, it looks like the character is floating above the landscape.

The second one looks pretty good for being your second gfx. I am not sure if I am seeing it correctly, but it looks like one arm is going through the character’s torso, but it could just be the camera work.
Great work though!

1 Like

Yeah I forgot to add lights in blender

Lighting is poor, and on the second render it looks as if the magazine is sticking out the side of the rifle.

Adding more shading can help, as well as background blur to filter out the “impurities”.
I also recommend adding contact shadows, otherwise it looks like photoshop gone wrong.

Yeah I found that out it’s probably since the vest is touching the arm

I love the first one, maybe add more shadows to the 2nd one.

Can you tell me how to add shading I don’t have photoshop and am not great in making shadows.

Not sure, last time I used Photoshop + blender was a long time ago. I would probably recommend asking someone else that has more experience than me.

1 Like

Alright thx a lot i will try find someone.

I’ve fixed the arm and a bit more lighting in it!
Before: image
After: DONE