Feedback on my second GFX

Hello Guys, can you tell me what are you thinking about my second GFX?

Also Thanks for the feedback on my first GFX.

5 Likes

It looks really clean! The overall models and style are very sharp and neat. The only thing I’d point out is the shadows and lights here — Normally what’s at the front is the crucial graphic that you’d want the users to focus on (in this case it’d be the ambulance, the patient, and the paramedic), but in this case, the shadows on the ambulance and patient make it really hard to distinguish from the background (which in this case isn’t as vital). I’d recommend to somehow make the characters stand out, whether it is using an outline, changing the light source, or blurring the background (careful with the latter one, as It can make the overall GFX look messy if done incorrectly). Good luck!

1 Like

I like it but lights in KFS… And in car i think too ned lights.
I think this GFX so cool <3
Goodluck

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I will add the following items to my next GFX.

2 Likes

It looks very good! I suggest adding lights inside the KFC and on the ambulance.

3 Likes

Yes i too think it <3 its good but light.

2 Likes

Looks good, maybe add some blurriness Very light. The lighting is a bit funky, I feel like there should be some flashing red/blue lights from the ambulance, And the KFC should have some lighting too. One more thing is that the rigs look a bit static. Other then that Amazing job. I’m also new to GFX design. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I can tell that you are new to this. I suggest you add not just hdris but add lights manually so that the character is focused. Adding depth of field or using the cycles render engine might help make it look a bit better.