Feedback on my Security training room

Hey! So for my Nova group, I have this is the Security Training room, What you all think? is it good? (Also in that empty spot under the TV im trying to add a death counter!)

RobloxScreenShot20200124_132410872

6 Likes

Your build looks ok. However, the environment looks kinda dull. You should add some colors and decorations to your build.

3 Likes

Thanks but no thanks! I like it how it is, Its sci-fi theme in space and my type of building. :slight_smile:

There’s not much to this build. Add some neon here and there and make it look cool and not dull in a way.

1 Like

Hmm, Maybe! :smile: Thanks for feedback tho!

The build is good but it is kinda bland and dull. Maybe add some blue or red? Maybe add some decorations? :blush:

1 Like

Thanks and ill try! :smiley: (thanks for feedback)

I love the TV, and I would really appreciate it if you could send me the TV model and any accompanying scripts, but I understand if you can’t. I just really :heart: it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks good! Especially the floor! the only thing I can think of adding is adding some more color, like adding a bit of blue poles on the wall, or changing the color scheme of the floor pads and circle in the middle to blue too. Overall its really good! 9/10 (in my opinion.)

1 Like

Sure I can try later! :smiley:

Thank you so much! :smiley: (I will try add the pipes)

Thx, you can publish it as a model and send it to me, or if you want to keep it private, just save the model as a file and send me the download link, thanks!

1 Like

Feedback

• As some others have commented, the environment of the room is dull, grey, and boring. You should add more varieties of colours to the build, or simply pops of colours which blend in. We know how much this impacts buildings.
    For instance, have a look at this real-life cyber security training room, and notice how they have added pops of blue.

• Add more detail. The walls are plain and boring. Have a look at real security training rooms and see what they’d done.

• Change the fonts on the walls and on the TV. It’s too default and boring.

• Try and add some more lighting, as there was in the cyber security room.

Positives

• Interesting design.

• The training room has good structure

• Looks secreitive

• The logo is modern and sharp, it matches with the room

Good job, if you can improve on some things this will be a great build

1 Like

Thanks for the support! I’ll try my best to use your feedback! :smiley:

It’s dull, plain, but it is good. If you’re going for a futuristic effect, I would revamp it all. Look at some modern lab interiors, get some idea of what I mean.

But, aside from that, on a scale from one to ten, I’d rate this about a five or six.

1 Like

I like it overall but it is a training room for security if I am correct. I would like to see a wall with guns held onto It where they do aim training and stuff like that as they are going to train for security.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try revamp it. :smiley:

Okay! Thanks for the feedback!

the TV is super easy to make
one brick for the screen, 4 bricks for the edges, one brick in the back for the cover.
the buttons are thin cylinders of different colors

The television looks like a free model, not saying it is one.
The building itself looks dull/boring and there’s a lack of props/decoration, could add more colours since the place is pretty monochrome and maybe more details in general.
There’s also some clear lighting problems.