Feedback on my Shooter Game

Hello everyone,

I would like to share here the game I have been working on for a long time. I need all the feedback to make the game better. First of all, I would like to point out that I am playing the game alone, I get help from others or forums for some errors, I cannot say that I am very good at it, but this is as much as I can do. I hope you like the game.

(If you have not played this type of game before, I recommend you read the controls section on the home page of the game)

Don’t forget to write your suggestions and any errors you find. I’m developing the game accordingly

7 Likes

The realistic textures, lighting, sounds, animations, etc. are wonderful! :+1: :smiley:

Here’s the errors I encountered:

There is a small delay for the Stamina icon disappearing (I can provide video if you need it).

J was not activating a flashlight, but printed output, same for Night Vision.
Also not sure if we’re meant to have weapons or First-Person camera lock but I didn’t spawn with either.

This premium button is a bit randomly placed:

Not sure why the FPS counter is a button

Invite Friends button changes to ‘Open’ after it’s opened, pressing it again just puts it back to ‘Invite Friends’ and doesn’t do anything else.

I think you should include an option to view controls / a tutorial in-game.

2 Likes
  • Frankly, I know the errors that appear in the console, I did not remove them on purpose, there are a few parts in the models that are not loaded, I did not want to get involved because it does not affect the gameplay of the game.

• I forgot to remove the premium button from there, I was going to replace it, thank you for reminding me.

• I will also change the FPS indicator and place a small gui on the screen in the form of ping/fps.

Thank you for your suggestions

2 Likes

UPDATED

• New weapons added

• Optimized & bugs fixed

• Fixed the problem of not being able to enter the game

• New map and new models added

• XP reward system added. You now earn a reward package containing xp for the duration of your stay in the game.

• Leaderboard has been added where you can see the xp and levels of all players globally.

More Coming Soon…

The new update has been released.

Realistic Gun Shooter

• The new map is now available, more realistic and more playable.

• Phone system added. Now you can listen to music in the background while playing games and send xp to other players if you want.

• Play Time rewards have been updated. The time is no longer reset when the character dies, it works more stable.

• Promo codes added. Now you will be able to use code and use xp.

• Top bar icons updated

• Rate Game

0 voters

1. IED system will be introduced

2. Support Panel Will Be Introduced. Players can report players in the game, give feedback, write and send bugs.

3. Level System will be introduced. The current level system currently in the game will be removed. Players will be able to earn xp and level up as they play.

Rate game
  • 1 :star:
  • 2 :star:
  • 3 :star:
  • 4 :star:
  • 5 :star:

0 voters

NEW UPDATE RELEASED
[NERF GUN] Realistic Gun Shooter - Roblox

listen, im gonna be honest, how the game is RN it won’t ever succeed, not because the game is bad, infact the weapons system is amazing. However, most players (including me) don’t want to walk around and put on outfits and interacting with lockers, you need a menu.

However the most important thing is a real point to play the game, RN you just run around in free for all, you need a better map layout, an actual way to win, new maps, rounds, objectives, etc. I could see this game being very popular if you added some more gameplay.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will take this into consideration and try to improve it as much as I can.

1 Like