Feedback on my shop GUI

Yo what’s up developers I want your feedback on the shop I payed someone to make for me this guy made it

So anyways I asked for a cartoony shop and this is what I got I want to know what I can improve on so this is what you see when in game

Right there is what you click on to get into the shop now I’ll show you inside it

Then in donations

Then in Troll Items

Then in gear

(Sorry about the copied to clipboard I was screen shotting very fast lol)
Anyways give me your opinions and what could be added, here’s the original game if you want to explore it a bit more Become A Spy Obby (read desc)
All kinds of feedback would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

I decided on 140 robux but coz I was generous I gave this guy 1120 robux lol but it was meant to be 140 and if it needs more stuff he’s happy to do more work probably coz I over payed him lmao

2 Likes

This is DEFINITELY not worth 1120 Robux. At max it would be worth 100-200. It’s literally just frames and text boxes inside of each other, it would take about 5 minutes to complete the whole thing, including the button scripts. If you ever need more work I recommend finding somebody else and getting what your money is worth.

5 Likes

Fyi it was meant to be 140 robux I was just generous lol

2 Likes

This really doesn’t look like a cartoony style. Here’s an example of cartoony.

(just to give credit on where I got this image, this was on HASKYNEK’s topic.)

The color and font of the text doesn’t look cartoony. Nor do the guis themself.

2 Likes

Oh lol then maybe I should hire a new UI guy

I would pay 50 robux at max for this UI, nowhere NEAR 1120, 1120 can go into somebody with much better skills, just saying. The UI is bland, badly spaced and positioned. Fonts are wacky. The colors are not that good, the UI is generally bland, and the sharp, rectangular frames with borders are not good.

No offense, but the gui looks pretty ugly and its not worth the 1120 robux

1 Like

Dude @MasterGameCreator01 you just got scammed… that shop UI is very simplistic, my 8 year old brother can do that in like 2 minutes take a look at this UI I made in 5 mins you overpaid the dude for really low quality work you should have given him like 50 robux for that P.S. there is supposed to be a viewport frame where the word katana is

Now for a joke: wanna hire me :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I do have to say, worth the 50 or so cents you should of payed him for it

1 Like

I agree that this GUI isn’t so good. Even me could do this much better. Some suggestions I have are…

1. The buttons are too small, especially when the frame is too big. Try filling up all of that empty space…
  2. Make your edges rounded, that would look more “relaxing”.
  3. Use a variation of color. I see that your UI designer did that a little bit, but could do more of it.
  4. You could afford to add an image to some of them using what I believe is called ImageLabel?
    (Of course there’s a lot more you could improve on it; these were just some large factors I saw immediately after looking at the UI).

Also, just a general rule, the better something looks, the more likely I am going to buy it. :grinning:

1 Like

I would not pay 1120 even if the other 900 was a donation. It is not worth 140, it is worth 40. I can make that in 5 minutes, it is basic and simple.

2 Likes

This is something you wouldn’t even use if it was free. My dude you got scammed.

1 Like

I wish I was that guy, for real though, he put very little work into something to get 1k+ Robux??? Even if it was a perfect cartoonish-like shop UI, I wouldn’t price it at 1k, that’d just be like 250-500 robux at max. What he made you, you could’ve done yourself in a matter of minutes, spending no robux into it whatsoever. For ease, anyone could’ve done a much much better job with less payment.

I find this SUPER basic, you’ve not spent time making the GUI itself. I feel if you spend more time on the GUI this would be good!

What I mean by “spend more time” is to not only make the GUI rectangles. That’s the default GUI, maybe some more circular shapes" also look at other GUI’s in big ROBLOX games, like arsenal or adopt me. And try to do something like that “Don’t actually copy it, take some things that make the games GUI good, and try to implement it yourself!”

Hope you take my criticism friendly and not in a mean way! Meant it that way, keep it up!

Don’t be generous, you’re going to lose money like that. If they put it at a certain price, then give the certain price they asked for, don’t tip.

Doesn’t really look very good for it to be 1k+ robux. This would take someone about 3-5 minutes to make. It’s just frames and text, you could’ve got something way better for 1k robux. Also I am not really sure what the theme is but if it is a cartoony theme, it does not look cartoony so I recommend you hire someone else or remake it.

Ive been a UI Designer for half a year, and earned only around 18k. And this complete beginner got paid 1k for something I can whip up in 5 minutes.

1 Like

xD same, not even 5 minutes lolol

2 Likes

Who Designed it?! I want to hire them. They seem like the best UI Designer ever. THE BEST!