Feedback on my short music (also a kind of showcase of my work)

“[S]ome music that’s very calm” is something I made in five minutes that shows I can make much better music if I have more time! Consider hiring me!

4 Likes

it doesnt actually sound that bad if its for like a rp game or something

1 Like

I made it in five minutes lol! Thanks for saying that! I think it’s a walk-in-the-beautiful-woods music!

Thanks @Pulsaez

1 Like

It sound very nice and calming, it reminds me when my phone alarm goes off and it plays soothing music for me to be able to get up in the early morning. Very impressive for 5 minutes of work time! What do you use to make it our music? GarageBand? FL Studio? ProTools? I would really like to know as that sounds really professional :happy1:

1 Like

Noteflight! It makes me plan every single note! Even rap beats! All just me!

1 Like

wow very impressive! I’ve never heard of Noteflight before, I’ll look more into it!

1 Like

It’s free! But use the premium version…

1 Like

I saw there was a nother version of it aswell when I was looking on the website, is the paid version better than the free version?

The paid makes you get infinite scores and all the instruments (and the instruments become professionaly recorded)!

1 Like

Oh nice! Now that I think about it I think I’ve seen people use this before or a program similar to it

1 Like