Feedback on my Showcase Experience:

Hello, everyone!

As you can see by the title of the topic, I am looking forward to feedback on my showcase experience.

The experience is called “The Fallen”, a little place torn down and the only remaining few things around the environment such as buildings, little plants and dusty statues. Although, in the middle, it contains a piano with a rose tree that is alive and can expand your existence by playing the melodies of the musical instrument… Leading to bringing a new life.

As the showcase was built quickly, I couldn’t complete too much. As having free time, I can update and improve, yet unsure what to optimise and add further.

Roblox Experience “The Fallen”: The Fallen - Roblox

If you have any feedback that can genuinely make it more interesting, let me know by replying below, I am all ears!

Thank you! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Moreover, if there are any bugs too, let me know that too in your comment! It helps truly

It is an interesting showcase. But here is something I think would point out:

Definitely, transparent spawn and grass is sticking out from the pavement (idk if it is intentional, but not my cup of tea)
robloxapp-20230108-1222167.wmv (942.9 kB)
Also, I saw this weird glitch in the road when parts are colliding with each other.

And lastly, maybe do like invisible barrier wall around your showcase so players don’t wander off.

That is all from me, hope it helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The grasses appearing on the road are unintentional, and the roads having a collision problem seem to be due to Z-Fighting… I will note this in mind and fix it soon!

Thanks for your feedback! Cannot wait to see the rest from other developers

1 Like

This showcase is decent, but there could be more improvements. First of all, is the atmosphere. It seems very bland I recommend adding some Color correction, Sunrays, bloom, Depth of field, Blur and atmosphere. You can use this as a reference. I made it using ONLY Roblox Studio. You an find it on the waywoc 2022 thread. (Please do not claim image as your own without permission!)

Very interesting lore. You could definitely create a nice game with that storyline.

Good job

2 Likes

Thank you @cheesy_roblox190 & @romislender! I have decided to take the image as a reference for the lighting as well as watching an online tutorial and both quite helped me to make something more efficient and with a dead style (which is the scheme for the showcase)

And of course, put a transparent wall so players cannot go too far from the main environment!

2 Likes