Feedback on my Showcase

I was trying to make a classic Roblox themed showcase, but I feel like something’s
missing. I tried adding hills, trees, grass, ect. To make it seem less empty. Any thoughts on what I should add or remove? Winter❄️ [Showcase] - Roblox

5 Likes

maybe some weird floor patterning?

something like the ground in this

1 Like

possibly also change how the bubble chat looks, it sota looks out of place

1 Like

Random idea. Maybe the cave could go down under the map and have some sort of statues or posters of Roblox history?

1 Like

also the studs on older roblox games were round rather then cube-like

2 Likes

wow. ok. first of all. THE SNOWMAN IS SOOO CUTE!!! AAA
& the soundtrack is very fun too

you could add variation to the trees, like make some smaller / bigger, and different rotations. maybe even adding a giant christmas tree somewhere would be a nice touch to add to the theme

different colored christmas canes too, like changing the red to blue, green, or yellow

maybe a frozen lake thats slippery, and .5 transparency so you can see lil fishes under it

it would be cool if you could actually go into the igloo… and the cave too, maybe even adding more than one, like a cave on each side of the map (North, west, east, south)

i wish there was a way to interact with the animals, or the snowman… like they could just have random things to say/do.

you could keep the donation section, but you could make it more discreet, like making a hot coco/smores shop that if you donate youll get lil items in ur inventory

CAMPFIRE! with lil logs you can sit on… also personally the benches seem kinda out of place

also adding some sort of old roblox GUIs so it fits the theme better, and old character animations too
heres a local script for the old cursor (put it in starter GUI)
local mouse = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse()
mouse.Icon = ‘http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=172802980

i noticed one of the trees is unanchored, by the spawn

sorry this is a lot, i dont expect you to use all the ideas, itd be awesome if you did, but just throwing random stuff out there, hope it helps!

2 Likes