Feedback on my showcase!

Hi everyone!

During the times when i’m not working on projects for groups, I’ve been messing around with FIB 3, PBR, and working on the effectiveness of lighting. Constructive feedback is appreciated! Currently I’m trying to improve on interior decoration i.e. pencils and stationary on desks. However more suggestions will help me improve!

19 Likes

Woah these look amazing… So realistic

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That looks so outstanding I love the wood grain bet you @WoodReviewer would to I love the lighting gives me old library feelings the fire place fits it so well I would love for you to build me something later on.

1 Like

The bookshelves, books, and ladders look low poly while the desks, floor, and fireplace realistic, so to me it clashes and I don’t really like it but I guess it looks fine?

1 Like

Clashes? we see this mix in modern homes and in real life as well. For example, modern classrooms may have very smooth desk, or very smooth chairs, as everything else has rough texture. In modern homes we have extremely sleek furniture.
Anything that is being made from plastic is going to be smooth in real life as well, I can name countless decoration and furniture items made from plastic, making them a smooth material. Within the future things are becoming more modern and sleek, I expect to see un-materialistic household items soon.

3 Likes

You’re unbelievably talented, I have absolutely no suggestions. From the detail, lighting, blending of colors, I think you did an amazing job. I can see you took your time, and I am so happy to have more talented developers join the community, you’re the reason developing is evolving! Soon Roblox will be unmatched through creativity.

2 Likes

This doesn’t even look like Roblox, this looks like blender! Extremely well done 7mxi, I cannot wait for PBR to be introduced as a standard option in studio.

2 Likes

@7mxi Look decent. You have improved alot, since when I first taught you.

3 Likes

Really good work. Amazing seeing how when I first met you to what you can do now is outstanding. One of the reasons why I ask for you to help me with most of my projects mate. Top quality!

1 Like