Feedback on my showcases!

Hello everyone!

I haven’t done one of these in a while so I thought that I would just do one now with all the work that I have done in the past and what I am currently working on. I hope that you all enjoy and please critique me on anything you would change or improve.

Russian Military Academy

This is the oldest build that I completed for my Russian Group that I started up with three other amazing devforum members. I created two bases for this group. One I have already shown here the other is below.

Fort Jackson

This was one of many projects that I created for USAR. This is going to be the new academy replacing their current one. I was helped by three other developers to get this project done.

Parris Island

This is the current project that myself and 7mxi are doing. I wanted to create a realistic Marine roleplay experience for the members within USMC. By using 3D mode with Google Maps and images for online I was able to create an almost identical building to what it is in real life.

White House

This is something that I am doing in my spare time. I wanted to create a detailed exterior and interior of the white house so that people can feel like they are there.

32 Likes

Wow, this looks pretty cool keep up the good work :+1:

2 Likes

Wow paris island almost looks like real life. Good job.

Btw asking for rating such as x/10 is considered spam so you should remove it from the title.

1 Like

Thank you for the comment. I will rectify it now.

1 Like

w o a h

my mind is absolutely blown right now of what you can do with roblox

2 Likes

Holy cow. Nice job dude! If I may ask, how long did this take for you to build? Anywho, GREAT JOB!!!

2 Likes

Very detailed and realistic! I could definitely tell that you put a lot of hard work and effort to it. Well done!

2 Likes

Looks great! I’m working on a Parris Island base as well :slight_smile:
For the courtroom pic, I’ll suggest using wall panels instead of plain wooden walls. Hope this helped

1 Like

Wow, this looks amazing the insane amount of detail and effort put into these showcases is really outstanding, well done for making these

1 Like

I love it. The detail is great and noticeable. The outside areas are great, except for the trees because you used flat textures for the leaves. Everything looks nice and has a specific tone to it.

1 Like

Amazing, I thought some of the pictures were real. Honestly can’t recommend a change other than maybe a little more detail to the textures. Seems kind of too perfect. ya know?

1 Like

The detail in this build is immaculate. It would take me months to build this if I had the dedication to do it that is.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedback. Means a lot!! :+1:t2:

Excellent work keep up the amazing work

1 Like

Very detailed and realistic! I could definitely tell you put a lot of hard work and effort to it. Well done! Keep up the good work!

Wow just saw this! Your building looks astonishing as always! Love to see more showcases like this

Hey! What’s your discord tag, I would like to know if your open for commissions!