Feedback on my simple Cage

Hello so I was bored and I tried to make a simple cage :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

it is fine?

10 Likes

I like it but the cage looks like a rat trap Cage but not an actual way but also do the best

It’s super realistic. You did a very good job of translating it into the 3D space. Kudos to you!

2 Likes

Well, to be honest, it looks so simple though I really appreciate the effort you made to copy the real cage! The cage looks impressive in my opinion. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Looks pretty nice, but if done in a 3d modeling software you can improve performance by having it in mesh parts rather than tons of parts, overall nice build and I like how you rounded out certain areas to make it less blocky.

2 Likes

Well… it looks like a simple cage :doh: I cannot see a difference between the picture and your build.

Well done :happy1:

1 Like

What is this cage for? Is it for animals like dogs or something?

I’d at least add a floor and maybe something else inside depending on the context.

Actually i don’t know why i build this but i think this cage is for animals :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Well, you did what it’s meant to be, and it looks good and simple as you said so looks really good, well done.

I can’t really suggest you anything as I don’t know how big the Cage is so yeah, still great job.

1 Like

Great job on the cage. I really like the detail you put into it. :+1:

1 Like