Feedback on my simulator map

I need help on my upcoming simulator map and how can I improve this?!

17 Likes

It’s amazing and professional I really like it but if you haven’t already I suggest you put barriers around the map.

3 Likes

It’s nice! but what type of simulator??? :thinking:

2 Likes

Robot simulator it includes like futuristic type build

1 Like

I love this build, it is very classy and futuristic for the build. It looks nice to the eyes.
I would add a AFK Area, meaning… you have a place where people can’t be bothered and I would add barriers around the entire map, you can add some type of field effect to it to make it seem cool, think of you walking closer to the barrier and it starts to give a purple aura off but you have to be very close to it. Just my ideas though.

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I will add it to the game. What do you mean by adding a barrier?

2 Likes

So a barrier, what I mean by this is a brick that prevents people from leaving the map or jumping outside of the map to their demise. For the effect, just think of the person going onto the hill then they slowly start to see a bit of color and as they get closer, that color gets stronger and stronger until it’s purely that color but still transparent, they’ll know that it’s a barrier

2 Likes

Ohhh ill add an invisible barrier later

1 Like

Its not bad! However, what I would recommend is to add some variation in the rocks that serve as the walls and the rocks that serve as decoration. Also, I recommend to add some color variation in the rocks as well, it’ll spice things up a bit! For the buildings on the right side of the map, they seem to be identical. Maybe try to make a few different models for those buildings. Otherwise, all seems good! Good luck on your game.

2 Likes

Alright thank you. What color do you suggest for the rocks?

1 Like

Well, I would keep it all gray scale(meaning dark colors, gray dark gray etc.), but maybe add some brown rocks in there as well.

2 Likes

So far everything looks great but there are a few empty spots where you could add more things such as a small body of water, benches,and small pop-up shops/carts just to fill up some of the empty spots. Adding other plants such as flowers and bushes in open areas will make the map feel a bit less empty while still keeping an open feel to it. Hope this helped and best of luck on your project! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it’s great, I love the style of the build.

What you could improve on (in my opinion)

I do think it looks a bit messy and all over the place. But that could just be me and the style you were going for.

Conclusion
Other than that, I think it’s great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks cool! But zoomed out, but nice job! Looks similar to Saber Simulator’s map; I love that map!

1 Like

This is really good, I like the greenery that’s spread across the map, it adds in some nice immersion. The hills are also pretty cool, some of the things I have seen with this low poly terrain design is the lack of depth and you did a good job on that part. All of the roads and buildings are pretty good as well and the map looks like it flows pretty well.

Along with what some other people said, I would add some color variations along the rock wall but nothing too drastic. Maybe like a darker and lighter shade of gray? Good luck on your project!

2 Likes

Looks nice, I wouldn’t change anything about it! It’s futuristic, and astonishing to one’s eye.

2 Likes

Looks too cartoonish to me. But again it’s your preference and your style.

1 Like

It reminds me of Saber Simulator. Very good work :ok_hand: Some closer looks would be nice to make sure we can also evaluate some details.

1 Like

The map looks incredibly similar to Ninja Legends. To be honest, not something I would expect for a robot simulator.

1 Like

I really dont get how it looks like ninja legends

1 Like