Feedback on my Simulator UI Part 2?

I’m working on my simulator UI, and I want to get feedback from people. I’m currently designing the shop page.

(no this is not actual pricing lol)

Something’s a bit off to me but I can’t exactly figure it out. I’m open to feedback, as I’m actively designing the UI while posting this. I don’t know if it’s the color scheme or the icons that are offsetting to me specifically.

And, if anyone’s interested in checking the game out when it’s opened for alpha / beta PM me!

5 Likes

Did you crop out the rest of the screen because the UI’s look pretty big.
Maybe what looks off is that there are only 2 gamepasses inside the much larger UI

1 Like

alright, but this takes up lots of the screen, and the coin purchases are the same, and they also don’t take up all the space the should, and the popular tag just looks stamped on, and ‘boosts’ blends into the backgorund yellow

1 Like

I did crop out the rest of the screen. But it may end up looking like the screenshot on mobile because of limited space, but that part is intended.

1 Like

I would add maybe a gradient or effect to make the coin stack UI pop out a bit more but other then that it looks good.

Same for the coin and train UI on the left side below the upgrade/rebirth UI.

Do you have any examples of this?

I feel like the thing off is that not all the ui elements have the border around them, maybe you should try that and see how it turns out?