Feedback on my Snowy Tree

I made a snowy tree for a winter showcase and I want some feedback on it.

Screenshot_52

8 Likes

From the first picture my brain thought up a whole bunch of innapropiate things to be honest. Maybe change it so the top is more round.

8 Likes

It’s good but It’s better if you use blender in modeling things, in making showcase you show either realistic or cartoony style, to be honest, I see some stuff that should not be in a showcase like you have used the original Roblox blocks so I recommend modeling for building showcases.

1 Like

The Snowy Tree is great, but there’s some room for improvements. I think the trunk kind of ruins the theme because it feels kind of out of place. If you are going for a blocky design then, I suggest making the tree’s material to smooth plastic so it looks more polished and clear, and changing the trunk to a block instead of a cylinder. If you done all of that, it would look amazing!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m reading to use blender yet. Plus, the theme kinda is blocky for the showcase.

2 Likes

Oh crap I should change some stuff lol.

1 Like

So it means you are making a minecraft like game? Maybe change some blocks because I see some stuff inappropriate too lol

1 Like

I just like the mix of cartoony and blocky style. Also I tried to change some stuff so it looks less inappropriate.

2 Likes

I didn’t find it inappropriate until someone mentioned it lol.

2 Likes

There I like it than before. May I request a build for you to make? Because I see your true talent, Maybe try making realistic furniture :smiley:

1 Like

And that is true for me lol :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

either make the top round the the trunk rectangular, just to fit the style and keep it coherent

I never tried making realistic things before, but I might try it.

1 Like