Feedback on my statue of my avatar

Hey everyone, my name is ravinroblox, I’ve started to make a game. The game is an obby, I wanted to make a statue for myself, so I was working on the figure for myself, and this is the outcome I made with no background history in building whatsoever. I hope you guys think it’s decent for no background history, but there might be some room for improvement.
Front View

Left View

Back View

Right View

If you have any criticism I’ll be glad to hear it!

5 Likes

Nothing much to say. Just change the material to metal and up the reflectance so it gets that shiny gold statue look.

5 Likes

Maybe add some lighting to light up half of the character.

2 Likes

It’s pretty good, except I think that it looks very thin. You might want to make it wider.

2 Likes

Not bad, but not something special. My advice is to change the material of it. It isn’t matching with the color.

2 Likes

@Teambarraca Very much agreed.

@ravinroblox Otherwise in general, I love it! :heart:

2 Likes

Looks decent, however I think you should make it a bit brighter, it just seems too dark for me.

1 Like

Not all statues are gold ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

True, but it seems like she’s trying to make a golden statue.

2 Likes

Its really good! But just add a little color :slight_smile:

1 Like

False, that looks more like bronze… kinda obvious

Sorry to inform you late, but I was trying to go for a golden statue it may not seem like that because I wasn’t a experienced builder and didn’t know much of what I was doing.

3 Likes

Great statue! Add lights to the statue. So lights will light the statue from underneath. Keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

If you’re going for a bronze looking statue, change the reflectance, and material. Or if you’re going for more of a stone statue, change the color to something like Fossil or Medium Stone Grey.

1 Like