Feedback On My Suburban House

Soooo, ya, I was bored so I made this. I’m in to modern architecture, but today I decided to build a classic suburban family home. Tell me what you think.

Just so you know I will add furniture and make the back sometime soon, but I just think the front is so good.

This will be the house for my story game that I’m making! :smiley:

12 Likes

Either the second floor is too big or the first floor is to small. Try and even them out a little bit.

1 Like

The top floor is supposed to look really big :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, okay! I guess it does make it a little more cartoony.

2 Likes

Dang, so apparently im a close contact of somebody who has COVID, so now I have to stay home :confused:

1 Like

You can move over into your Roblox house.

Seriously though, I hope you stay safe. Always wash your hands. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Add some more details. Other than that it looks great!

3 Likes

Lol I like my IRL house better

1 Like

What details should I add? I Honestly dont know…

1 Like

So i’m making a story game with this house, but I’m a big noob at coding, but I like editing code. I learn from editing code. I can’t make a whole script, but I put in some code for my game, and edited it to make it do what i want! This is how a lot of developers got started coding.

1 Like

I have made a moving truck to go with it!

2 Likes

Mabey make the gutter go down straight, and not end in the road, or stick out so much from the house. Otherwise, it looks great.

2 Likes

oops! Lol thanks for telling me that the gutter was on the road XD I did not notice that! its now on the grass, where it should be.

2 Likes

Looks great so far, but I have a few suggestions.

• I don’t know if it was on purpose, but it’s most definitely not centered. The roof and everything else are going a bit to the right. I’d recommend changing that.
  • Add some design to your walls. It can be as simple as adding a couple of bricks for that low-poly design or filling it with something else.
  • Your door and windows are a little plain. Add some detail. Perhaps a curtain behind the window, and some designs on the door to make it less bland. You can even fit some lanterns next to it or something.
  • Make sure your parts are in line. I noticed that the two roof parts aren’t lined up and that can cause problems in the future. I’d recommend using increments that allow you to easily snap pieces into place, and the transform tool.

That’s all from me, nice job overall!

3 Likes

Nice house but HOW DO YOU GET THOSE AWESOME GRAPHICS!!!???

1 Like

Oof, Can’t really change it now… I’ll just have to stick with it.

It’s supposed to be a plain wall made out of… whatever you call it, plaster or something…
I will also add a chimney :smiley:

Boom! I will make curtains! Thanks for the idea! I will also add lights and a peek hole for the door.

I’m gonna fix the roof :smiley:.

2 Likes

Well, I am in the beta program, so it might be a beta feature. I didn’t do anything to the lighting or graphics, so honestly I don’t know…

SHINYYY…
A gold metal sphere looks the best with these graphics in my opinion.

3 Likes

The roof is a bit too low. And a bit uneven.

1 Like

Yup, I’m gonna fix it :smiley:

2 Likes

It looks pretty neat! But you should do something about the improper alignment or parts… One of those issues being the two white parts for the roof.

1 Like