Feedback on my Tank

Hello!

I’ve recently finished my low-poly M1A2 Abrams model for my FPS game. I’m really happy with how it turned out. Please have a look and provide me with some constructive feedback.

I was gonna add reactive armor but I’ve run out of time and must get back to the scripting and such haha.

12 Likes

It looks amazing, but please, PLEASE add some smooth or auto shading onto the barrel, for some reason 32 face cyclinder that are unsmoothed look terrible to me

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea actually. I thought smoothing the barrel would take away from the “low-poly aesthetic” But it makes it look nicer. Very helpful feedback! :]

3 Likes

That’s FIRE You definitly have some good modeling skills!
Just wonder on which game you’re going to use it, because I surely want to test it out!
Good job @goldbullet82 !

1 Like

I really love the look of this. I don’t know, if it is supposed to be low-poly-styled, but even if not, this just looks incredible.

Thanks! My game is like battlefield but with details from all of my favorite military games. End result should be something with depth but not too slow pace.
I’ll make a topic on it once there’s enough to show.

Good to hear! Yeah it’s low-poly because I’m a solo dev and making realistic games would take waayy longer than it already does. This is also the 2nd vehicle model I’ve ever tried to make, so as I make more vehicles for the game they might improve slightly.

1 Like

Very cool, thanks for the info!

This tank looks VERY good and realistic! Nice job on it!

1 Like