Feedback On my ThumbNail

Made this thumbnail for a game called ro clicker
Game Link: ro clicker - Roblox

I just made a basic thumbnail.
It has all the Devs in the thumbnail.
Tell me what you think.

6 Likes

I would definitely recommend overhauling the font, and adding an outline of some sort to the text as well as adjusting the color.

The characters also look like they were lazily slapped on the image like some sort of sticker, as well. Try recreating your gameplay through a scene in blender so players know what the experience is all about.

4 Likes

For the thumbnail I used studio and animated the avatars and putted them into photopea

1 Like

Thumbnails should convey what my experience will be like when I click play. From looking at this image alone, I have no idea what the gameplay is like. Also, the neon green text, it’s hard to read and honestly is an eye sore for me. A black outline could do the trick, but in addition to that, I feel like the text color should be white or a different color.

This is the description of the game:

Ro clicker a game made by Basketball scripted by RobloxMastersTeam and kenneth_GGL

still on beta and ist still on progress expect bugs anyone who plays this game in in the first month of the publish date will have a chance to have admin.
CODES!
REALEASE
FREECLICKS
codes migth not work and we added free private server so no admin will join you if you play this game

join the group for future perks✨
Low Build Studios - Roblox

Grammar issues aside, the layout of the description is a little weird to me. Everything should be more straight-forward, something like this imo:

Welcome to Ro Clicker, a clicker game with rebirths and a winter themed environment!

!Note that this game is still in beta!

Codes:

• REALEASE
  • FREECLICKS

:sparkles:Join the group for future perks :sparkles:
Low Build Studios - Roblox

(codes migth not work and we added free private server so no admin will join you if you play this game)

Credits to: HarDaily1, JonPlayzRobloxz222, hihichloe1, edthenablel, RobloxMastersTeam1, kenneth_GGL, basketball1123094, Basketball1212345231

if I was to be brutally honest in the description, I don’t think people would want to play the game. I also didn’t see a place to put codes.

Additionally, I feel the game itself is sub-par. This is perfectly fine, but I did find some issues that people might want to work on:

• The music itself when joining felt extremely loud to me. This could just be my forehead because sick, but I felt to mention it nonetheless.
  • Speaking of audio, that bird is on loop non-stop. That gets super annoying after like 30 seconds of being in the game. The waterfall sound or whatever doesn’t smoothly come in, it just abruptly comes in. Scared me a little when walking around.
  • The UI itself. The clicker counter UI is going off the screen for me, on computer btw. The rebirth thing is also harsh on the eyes.
  • The gameplay isn’t that great, but it’s a clicker game so I mean that’s just the genre imo, but you could add some things I feel.
3 Likes

Most of this game is made in free assets by other devs.
I joined working on this game when the first map was done.
I could not change anything because they would not let me.
So I could alone use free assets which I did not use.
Also the description I did not do that someone else did that before I joined.
I joined this project 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Hi , I’m RobloxMastersTeam1 , the scripter and this is my alt. I have also made several topics regarding feedback and I have got almost same feedbacks , speaking about the description , the owner has I think wrote the description as a joke and as he owns the game and it isn’t a group game , so I can’t edit the description and despite of many reminders , nor the name is changed and the description. Secondly , as you spoke about audio , no one found the music too loud , but still , we will change the volume of all the audios present. Third , we know the UI is going outside of the screen , I literally don’t know who do it , maybe the owner does it for no reason but I’ll correct it soon I get on Studio. Also , maybe you found thd rebirth GUI horrible and I agree it is , but we’ll change it. Lastly, I know the gameplay doesn’t have much, but everything is going to be changed in the Christmas Update. Thanks for the feedback and the points will be noted and also given to the owner.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the response. I did want to say this:

Go at your own pace and don’t stress too much. I wouldn’t want you or anyone to take the brunt of it all, the feedback and the game and life in general perhaps. Could just be reading into it, but I don’t want anyone to stress out or anything like that. It’s also y’alls game not mine, lol. I’m one dude, if that makes sense. Have fun with it and do what you wish when you are up for it.

I wish you good luck on creating the game. Y’all should be proud of what you all have made so far. Don’t know if people need to hear all that, but you never know. Great job. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I do have a few recommendations,

1. Maybe make the thumbnail a bit brighter.
  2. Increase the quality of the thumbnail.

Other than that it looks fine to me.

2 Likes
  • Why are there random characters
  • Why is the logo just lime text on yellow background with a bad font
  • What’s the purpose of the background

Try this:

• Make a custom background, for example, go in game and take a picture, make it cool though.
  • Make a new logo, add an outline, use a bolder font, place the logo on a very low contrast part of your background, for example over grass or over snow or anything with not so many colors
  • Don’t just paste random characters, instead, add something that represents your game
  • You could also add a badge to it whenever you want updates , something like ** [UPDATE!]**
1 Like

The characters are the devs I believe.

1 Like

Thanks For your guys feedback the people in the image are the devs in it.
I just wanted to make a simple thumbnail for it.
It will be good information for the owner.

2 Likes

Did you add a UIAspectRatioConstraint in the button?

1 Like

Nope, but we used a plugin called Autoscale Lite and setted the position and scale to “Scale” but it was fine at all until someone did something wrong

You need to add a UIAspectRatioConstraint in order to make it not move or scale on devices;

Alr , I’ll add it , hope it will work , but thanks

Also for the new logo I did not do that.