Feedback on my Thumbnail!

Hello! I’d like feedback and maybe a rating on my thumbnail. What I can improve on and such. Thanks!

8 Likes

What are you trying to focus on? To me the picture is very blurry. I’d try to focus the picture on the character beneath the blade. Make it more obvious that he’s straining under the weight. Otherwise, it’s very inspiring! Just a little touch up work needed to make it perfect

2 Likes

Hi there, the thumbnail is great for the most part, though I think that glares are a little overused (i.e. eyes, the “back” of the monster, the torch at the right, and the staff in the person’s hand). Due to that, I had a little trouble getting a sense of this picture and what is going on in it, so maybe that addition can improve it in that aspect.

Other than that though, I love the overall quality of the image. Quick tip: with an image this good, consider adding a watermark with your name or something on it to prevent people from copying it. For example, you can have your username lightly written diagonally across this thumbnail.

3 Likes

This looks excellent! You did a good job with the glares and make it look fantastic. Don’t forget to put a watermark on your work! :+1:

1 Like

Hello, My name is night. I think your thumbnail is outstanding. Just little issue, Maybe Bold the sword so people can see it better. Apart from that. Outstanding! Work! :innocent:

2 Likes

Detail is amazing. but i am having trouble seeing what is the main focus of the image maybe try and make it stand out more

1 Like

oops wrong person i did not mean to reply to you.

2 Likes

I like it! It looks realistic and has a nice feel to it.

1 Like

I think in the anime, Kirito is a lot closer to the Gleam-Eyes, creating a lot more tension when he blocks his giant sword. Here, he is a lot farther from it, so it looks kind of awkward. This is late, but, try placing kirito closer to the monster and have him be deflecting a part of the blade closer to the hilt of the monsters sword. If it’s too late for whatever you were working on, then rip. Otherwise it looks good though.