Feedback on my tiny town

Hello everyone,

I have just finished my tiny town which took around 4-5 days to complete I had a lot of fun building this.
( I am not the best car builder as you can see)
Heres the link: Tiny Town - Roblox

Screenshots

Let me know what you think! :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice build! I would recommend removing some of the neon lights, as they feel a little out of place, other than that, pretty nice.

2 Likes

oooo looks amazzing!
One thing you could have done better is supports for the bridge but otherwise love that syle!!

2 Likes

@Febejo @CausalityOrigin Thanks both I will work on improving it. :smile:

1 Like

Keep us updatet would love to see the progress! :))

1 Like

I put supports on the bridge:

Hey hey! That’s a really awesome town. One thing I would add are different types of trees. Also, your town kind of lacks a bit of organization but I mean, it’s not really meant to be that way. I love how unique this idea is, but it could certainly be improved. Add more variety. Different house types, building types, less neon, more things to see. Even add funny events! Like a cat stuck in a tree, or even like a Fire at one of the houses. Just some ideas! A tip you can do for your houses is if you make your houses big, group the houses, then use Roblox’s scale tool to make them smaller to match your game, the detail will be greater. Overall, a really awesome concept and I can’t wait to see more of what you can do!

1 Like

Looks nicee a big upgrade in my opinion!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I like your ideas and I will definitely add them in. I think I went a bit over the top with the neon so I will fix that. What other kinds of tree should I add?

1 Like

Just to add a little bit of realism.

-Don’t make the trees have the same size
-Don’t add too much trees
-Don’t add neons in day time
-Lessen duplicating buildings
-Pay attention to ratios (Cars are almost the same height as the trees)
-Try to be creative on lay-out

The terrain is great too

1 Like