Feedback on my tower + palm tree re-make!

I recently made a cute lil’ tower & a palm tree and I wanted to know if there’s anything I can add to it/change or improve on to make them better!

Here’s a few images of the model below! :arrow_heading_down:

Tower Images (Low-Poly)

Also, I wanted a little feedback on how you guys felt about this palm tree I remade!
The one on the right is my first palm tree I made about 2 weeks ago, and the one on the left is one I made yesterday afternoon!

Here’s a new angles of the mesh! :arrow_heading_down:

Comparison of the palms

New palms in Blender vs in Studio (with texture)

Also, please give some feedback on my other post with other meshes I created! I could really use all the feedback and advice I can get while learning Blender! <3

4 Likes

Looks very neat to me! You could add like an mage character next to the tower, to look more fantastic, but It’s still very good!

• :+1:
1 Like

Afternoon,

Your tower and palms look amazing, truly!

The low-poly is contrasted well and the color choice is a great one. Well done, with this! I’ve skimmed through your profile and I really do like your work! Such bravado in your talent and skill!

Best,
-Create.

1 Like

Ooo, you actually gave me an idea, I’ve been meaning to make a little mini-showcase with the tower! Thank you!

:- ) Thank you very much, I appreciate this! <3

The tower can have something more to it. Add some logs, pillars, etc. It will make your tower look more than just a rocket with windows.

But the palm is incredible. That’s a solid A+

1 Like