Feedback on my Trailer

Hey guys, I am new to this Forum I just got accepted today so if my post looks wrong please let me know.
I have recently been working on my first game and I am hoping that I will be able to release it tomorrow!
Here is my trailer, I just want some feedback on it. My friend made it for me and released it on TikTok and it got a lot of attention in just 2 days. It got roughly 3.1k views and several people saved the video for when it releases. So I was wondering is TikTok better then Roblox’s advertising system?
Here Is the trailer.

Also stay tuned, for tomorrow’s the games release. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Why do you have to wait 24 seconds until you see what even the content is? A trailer is supposed to hook you up and not wait for the content. Your trailer shouldn’t stretch it out so long

2 Likes

It should say “Coming Soon” and “One of Roblox’s Best Games” instead. Translation sucks lol

Wait why does the trailer say May 2nd then?

though i agree with the grammar mistakes you’ve said, a lot of people write dates a lot of different ways.

for instance, 05/02/24 can mean the 5th day of feburary, 2024. just wanted to point this out in case you didn’t know.

otherwise, @ibalh1 the trailer is very streched out, and the actual game is only shown for like less than a second it seemed like. if i were you, i’d remake the trailer, and include some actual gameplay from the game to show users what to expect when playing your game. get them hooked, make them want to play the game. anyways thats all i’ve got right now.

1 Like

Either way, that was still yesterday lol…

I feel like trailers should show off some of the gameplay to get people actually hooked for the game, after seeing that the thumbnail that was shown looks AI generated and it just feels not to exciting, so after seeing this trailer I dont think I would be very interested in the game

This is very true, some people can pull it off but with like a single second of showing off just the thumbnail is pretty bad tbh.

There are totally some things that can be improved! Good luck on release day!

This trailer barely says anything about the game. You have to wait 9 seconds just for it to start. After that, it’s multiple seconds of the BREAKING NEWS screen, and nothing else. The grammar isn’t good either in the text, and the picture looks AI generated.

Conclusion: This trailer isn’t as good as it could be. I rate it a 5/10.

The trailer shows nothing about the game and doesn’t give me a reason to play it. And you’re using an AI icon, which is not received well by people.

3/10, try to convey what the game is, and don’t try to put other games down. Show what makes us wan’t to spend time and play it!

Also, use ‘February 5th, 2024’ because of the MM/DD/YYYY changes

24 seconds for an image that doesn’t explain much.

24 seconds of hype just for a split second AI image :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thanks for the feedback guys!
I will try to work on it.

1 Like