Feedback on my Train?

Last night iv’e started working on a train thats currently unfinished. And i would like to hear some feedback on it before i continue developing this train with more freights. and

4 Likes

The wheels could be just a bit thicker. Is there an interior? If not I’d make the windows not transparent. Also I think the steam exhaust should be in front of the train not on top? Overall it’s quite good, the colours blend in well, probably just a few revisions here and there.

3 Likes

The front looks like to much of a triangle. Maybe make it rounder?

2 Likes

Looks really good, you can add some light in the front and at the middle. Of the top try adding a whistle in the back of the chimney, and you can make the connecting rod a bit more bigger and add the safety valves and top feed. Over all it’s quite good, Hope to see the final build soon.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you were going for the triangle look(although it looks like you are by the looks of the windows!) but in my opinion it looks great! That’s a cool different approach to trains and you make the style work. Good on you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would definitely recommend making the wheels kinda pop out from the actual model. Maybe add a front grill / bumper ( like what you would see on a trains front ) maybe add a head light like a real train has and even a car behind like a coal box area. Where coal would burn. Overall pretty good!

2 Likes

It looks pretty good. The only things that i would add are some lights to it and more detail to the car. The only other thing is that the train in sinking into the tracks. I would place the train on top of the tracks. I would also add a smoke particle emitter to the exhaust. Overall its good, cant wait to see the final product!

1 Like

The train seems TOO small to me. Also, you should add more windows and doors. Other than that, it’s a cute little train.

1 Like

Not a personal fan of the flat nose feature of it, nor the pointy triangles, but aside from that I think it is pretty good!

1 Like