Feedback on my Training Center build

Would love some feedback on my training center, check out the video;

External Media

Please don’t give me critique on the fact that there is no machines. :slight_smile:

This is one of my first builds, please point out anything you see that looks good or bad.

5 Likes

Everything looks very realistic and nice, the only thing would be that the glass of the roof and the doors are not so transparent

2 Likes

I love it the only suggestion I would have is to lower down the counters with the computers on them, the normal roblox character is not tall enough.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll work on that,

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll test around with height

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Keep working on it!

2 Likes

Thanks! Really happy you like it.

1 Like

I was thinking of this, but since you made mention of this, I can just agree.

1 Like

It is a nice start, but try adding some more detail, I was like that as a beginning, look for the professional texture pack in studio.

2 Likes

Really cool, is this going to be a game? Or like a group thing?

1 Like

Thanks! I’m just making this to improve my building and when I open commissions then I can use it for my portfolio.

1 Like

Ok, well it looks really nice.

1 Like

Thanks! I may sell it but I cannot do that on DevFourm so I won’t be doing that via DevFourm

1 Like

It’s very nice, and futuristic. The reflecting glass of the stairs make it look soo much more realistic, and futuristic. Nice work!

2 Likes

imo there’s too much glass, it’s disorientating. Remove that metallic glassy texture from the stairs/some of the walls and maybe make it a bit bigger, then it’d be really nice.

1 Like

What type of training center your going for? The build looks dull and bland the amount of windows look unappealing and repetitive the building doesn’t feature a lot of details in real life they normally feature proper materials and decorations with the wood texture added to it but. I’m not sure if your going for a modern theme, architecture, ect; could you clarify on the style.

At the moment it looks pretty early in development it doesn’t look like a training center builds like this tend to have basic objects around, I’ll keep it the way it is at the moment I can see it’s rather big and payed windows, try placing a few decor such as plants, hanging ceiling lights, some wall decor on the walls such tv or chairs next to the entrance with a carpet.

If your looking for small ideas to add, definitely try looking at existing builds or images of the things that you are trying to create. Doing this will give you a lot of ideas and inspiration.

1 Like

Thanks. May try it out. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m mainly going for that style, and for a normal training center for a “roblox cafe” then it would be about that size.

2 Likes

I’m going for a reflection style with lots of windows, modern. I’m not going towards a real life feel but I may remove the wood texture.

Ahah! I forgot to place lights, you are right about that.

I’ve definitely been looking at images and games of how I’m trying to build. Sometimes I attempt to replicate for practice.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between going for a style where you incorporate reflective parts in a good way, and just making most things reflective. It takes care and precision to make it follow that style, don’t just make everything reflective.

And just because most cafes have those sized training centers doesn’t make it necessarily good. One problem I have with many training centers is that they’re too compact.

1 Like