Feedback on my Twitter Banner

Hi everyone, so this is my first banner that I made for myself & I think it looks kinda bad, because the way i rendered it I used cycles & i wanted it to look like @CletchGFX banner but i don’t know how to do that, but here’s my banner. Thank you for reading! have a great day! :smiley:

9 Likes

Looks really good although the quality looks kind of iffy.

1 Like

I really like the effect and people following the wave of ‘more than 1 character with more than 1 pose trend’ because people express and show new emotions for characters almost every time! Just like @loveicicIe said, yeah the quality looks a bit low, but your character looks well formed with the theme, and I love the pictures of all the games in the background.

edit: good luck with what ever else you make man. this piece of work looks good!

well what quality should it be for it to be good? High quality I mean

That’s not really what I imply by high quality, whichever program your using SHOULD have the option to export the image in a higher qual/res, when people tell you it’s a tad bit low quality, just inspect this image:
https://gyazo.com/0d91c14e4d913edfeef6a5580fd16a5c

You can see the pixels and they are distorted around the character. I’m not sure if you understand that but that’s what I mean.

Maybe you uploaded a low resolution image? If not there should be an option in the blender render settings for jpg or png quality, set this to the max. You might need to increase the (pixel) resolution of your image.