Feedback on my UGC portfolio

Hello. I applied for the UGC program a few weeks ago, and just wanted to know what you guys think about my portfolio I submitted.

I have yet to hear back about my application, so wish me luck.

9 Likes

These all look very nice!
The only issue I can see is that the vertex count on most of them is way too high. Unless it has changed recently, the limit is 1200 verts.

No offense intended. These are all fantastic, but you must find a way to reduce the number of verts.

1 Like

They all look very good!

But there are too many verts, Roblox has a limit for verts, so make sure to try to decrease the number of them.

2 Likes

Awesome job! I genuinely love these concepts and hope to see you get accepted into the program but from my knowledge there is a limit on Verts and Tris for UGC items. I’d recommend looking into that and double checking that your creations aren’t over the allowed limit! Other than that, they seem amazing, and I wish you the best of luck with your UGC application! Keep doing great my friend

There is a vert limit? I know the cap for Tris is 10k, but Ive put all of these in roblox studio without an issue. it hasnt said its to many verts ever…

The 10K limit is for importing into Roblox Studio but not for the UGC. From what I’ve personally read it’s a maximum of 4K tris and 1200 verts. From my experience (of creating for my own UGC portfolio) you’ll have to really stick to the vert count rather than the tris count.

2 Likes