Feedback on my UI

Hi! This week I made a new Main menu, Intro, Settings and Info page for my game.

Here are a few screenshots from the game:

And here’s the game:

Please check out the UI in-game. I did a lot of work with tweens

5 Likes

What does Post-Processing mean? Maybe even describe it in the UI since i don’t know what it means.

I like the style of the UI! :heart:

1 Like

Yes, that’s a good idea. The problem is that there is no more space to describe what it means, but I’ll try to overcome that.

Post processing are those effects like Bloom, ColorCorrection,…
Also, did you check out the UI in-game? :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. Now I remember…

Not yet, maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Seeing as how that looks nice, the only thing I would change is the starting point for each line of text on the settings ui.

2 Likes

I love the UI a lot! Only thing I’d change is the font, other than that, I give this a 9/10!

1 Like

I like those line around the buttons effects. Also, the way that each menu option tweens you to a different wall reminds me of Karlson. If you wanna do more with tweens, I suggest in the settings menu that you should put like when you toggle a setting, the old option flies to the right and the new option bounces in. I like the camera tween to the map and I also like how the camera isn’t completely focused on you. It kind of reminds me of a Google game. I’m kind of giving feedback on the entire game now and not just the UI lol. Anyways, you should also add mobile swiping controls, if you haven’t already. Instructions are kind of unclear, so I recommend using beams with arrows to point the players where to go and stuff to make a tutorial. The fact that I have to leave and rejoin the game to restart the level kinda sucks. If you push one box off the platform then it should automatically restart the level with a cool white fade with tweens or something. Good game.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. The game is unfinished and I will make more levels and stuff, but we don’t talk about that for now

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! What kind of font would you like to see in the UI? I have no idea which font fits the game the best :confused:

1 Like

What’s your game type? That’d be good to indicate.

1 Like

You can join the game to see more, but here is a screenshot:

1 Like

I’d say use the GothamBlackBold, Highway or Nunito font since your game looks pretty cartoonish to me.

Thanks! I think Nunito is the best of them for this game.

1 Like