Feedback on my ui

Give feedbacks and rate please

4 Likes

It is kind of good but there is still a lot to improve in my opinion. For example

• Consistency - The buttons are not very consistent at the moment. One of them has a smaller drop shadow then the other one and the padding for the button text is not the same.

• The main text - I think a lighter shade of black would be nicer because you have gone for solid black which makes all the other colours seem darker. It also makes the text look like it doesn’t fit in.

• The box in the middle - I would recommend that you make the size of the box the same ratio as the the outside box so that the corners line up. At the moment the corners are not in line and it looks very confusing.

That is all I have to say for the moment.

3 Likes

@xander5610 any opinions? im looking for someone very active guy feedback

1 Like

It looks perfect! The only thing that really stuck out to me was the accept/decline buttons, maybe move them a little closer to eachother?

3 Likes

ty

why tho? i dont understand what ur saying

They look a little spread apart, maybe move the accept button a tiny bit to the right and the decline button a tiny bit to the left.

1 Like
  1. Helps for laggy people too
  2. There isnt any meaning
  3. If they were near they do like dialog choice
  4. Avoids mistake
  5. Decent i guess
1 Like

add shadow or some highlight and the text u can add a style

can u show a sample of what your saying please

it looks a little generic in my opinion

i suggest u to watch gfx comet or some other artist

what you mean>? what are the chances

why?

u can learn from them fast and u can also look at more ui so u can get referrence

1 Like

i love self tutoring myself those are just for money

no its not for money its for ur improvement lol

1 Like

hmm ill try but self tutor made me improve alot i just need to focus on people work more

It looks amazing the only issue is that the buttons aren’t the same size.

1 Like

itss ok. the things don’t look that 3d, there should be shadows if you making 3d (drop shadows), better font, pattern, and the stroke on the outside pattern and size doesn’t look great

1 Like

recommend me some pls

hmm forgot that

1 Like

maybe like gotham font? i don’t know about the pattern but maybe one of these from interface tools or something, idk.

(real creator is fivefactor)