Feedback on my UI

Hey! My name is HazSun and I’ve been an UI designer for a little over half a year now. I’ve been creating tons of commissions that all have different styles, and I want to hear your feedback on my UI’s!

seven six five four three two one

Thank you guys so much for the feedback! I appreciate anything you guys say!

23 Likes

Honestly, it’s great! The background for the shop icon and stuff in the 4th picture is a bit overwhelming.

2 Likes

The desired nightclub or the that normal elevator ui

1 Like

This one right here:

1 Like

Love it! I love the choice of colors, I love the design and I love all the decoration and layout. These UIs are very good looking and unique. My favourite ones are the sushi one and the one with stars. Keep up the good work and definitely don’t give up! Wonderful.

2 Likes

Really great work, it has an awesome cartoon feel to it which is great. It also couldn’t be laid out any better. Great work!

1 Like

Hey, Haz!

You have presented amazing work, these ui’s are amazing, topnoch, give yourself like oh my god, 500 pats on the back, because you did a really good job, you know be proud of yourself. I haven’t seen such good ui’s in a while, and now I see this, oh lord, yes, you did amazing this is just gorgeous. :clown_face:

Now, you’ve asked us, the community for feedback, so I mean, let’s just drive into it;

Now, some of these UI’s are pretty basic such as; 4,5,6,7 examples. Since there’ just frames and text, not hard to achieve, right? They look good, nicely detailed and gives me a modern vibe, which I realllly like.The color’s are amazing, there just perfect, but not valued alot, and I want you to you know, be informed and understand that.

The other ones are really nice, nice detailed and gives me a modern, cute, toucy vibe, you did a awesome job on all of these, my friend.

Question: Did you make the icon’s?

Thank You, Wish You Best of Luck!

Regards,
Clown! :O)

1 Like

Each piece looks fantastic, you really nailed the cartoon feeling with these UI’s. You have great choice of colors when it comes to making these UI’s and you have a lot of talent. Can’t wait to see more of your work in the future.

2 Likes

Yes in fact I did make the icons! In regards to some of the examples being so simple, that is mostly because that is what my customers had asked for - but I completely get it! I am trying to add more details but not too intense in my UI so this helped a lot! Thank you so much!

Hey, Sun!

You made every single icon? :thinking: Alright! Wish you best of luck! :clown_face:

Regards,
Clown!

1 Like

I really like the way this UI looks, great work.

1 Like

You have creative inclinations, but your use of whitespace bothers me in a lot of examples–most notably the sushi GUIs. Also, I suggest you implement more iconography to draw attention to functional components of your UI. This will facilitate a better user experience and make things much more intuitive while also being aesthetically pleasing. Either way, you are imaginative and definitely on the right track to making some awesome games with these UI so far! :octopus:

1 Like

Here is my honest opinion about the UI’s with some explaination:
1. I really like the first UI, it looks pretty easy on your eyes and doesn’t seem hard to use for me.
2/3.The second and third look very busy and I don’t really like it for some reason.
4.The fourth one looks fine, I don’t have any trouble with reading it.
5.On my opinion the fifth one looks terrible. Not because of the buttons, but because of the weird colors everywhere.
6/7.The last two UI’s are my favourite. They look very cool and seem simple to use for me.

1 Like

Seems like someone bumped this, guess I’ll reply.

The UX of this UI is bad, you’re using the brightest green in the colour wheel with a plain white foreground. Contrast plays a big part in UX, and should be a priority to fix.
For reference -

Even when it’s zoomed out and low quality my eyes are diverted away from it.
I recommend this UX tutorial, it gives you alot of good tips.

1 Like

These are AMAZING, nice job! If i ever needed a UI commission, I know where to look now :wink:

1 Like

I think you may have misinterpreted what the white box was: that’s just a placeholder for the item itself, the item would have gone there in clearer terms.
Either way, this post was made several months ago, but I do thank you for your feedback! Its a good reminder for me :smiley:

1 Like

This is amazing and your super talented keep up the good work :grinning:

I’m talking about the buttons, not the Image Labels. You used white text on top of a bright green background. Contrast is a very important thing to consider in UI development.

1 Like

My bad on that end! I still would add that it was made several months ago :laughing: But again, thank you for the reminder!