Feedback on my UI

Hey everyone!
I am currently working on a UI for an upcoming project that I am working on. To clear any confusion, the map is low poly, hence the UI style.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

NOTICE: I am open to any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or feedback so I can improve in the future.

Edit #1

Tweaked the level UI a bit.

6 Likes

In my opinion it has a good design, I like it, you did a good job!

3 Likes

Thanks! :grinning: Every piece of feedback is useful!

1 Like

Very well done! I like the shadow around the edge of the UI also the colors give a nice vibe!

2 Likes

I actually like this a lot, it will go very well with the low poly map.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! It really encourages me on moving forward and persuing my dream! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like this. The shadows of the uis look cool and they just make the game feel better in general.

Side note, to get rid of the cube thing in the top right, go to view and click on “view selector” and it should go away. It really helps when you’re trying to make screenshots

1 Like

Haha, thanks. I prefer to use it when building though to have better angles of my builds. :heart:

I love it! it’s simple and I like the shadow around it, great job!

Thanks! I might soon start comissioning, so stay tuned! <3

i like it but its to basic its like any old simulator i think you should change it up a bit but thats up to you

2 Likes

Yes this GUI might be basic and like any other simulator but I think you should think more outside the box and think of something original maybe take some inspiration from other games maybe not games like roblox just take your time and think It’s good that you added some shadows but take some inspiration and make it pop.

2 Likes

Started comissions for UI design on affordable prices, by the way. Check this topic out:

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll take it into consideration!

This looks very simple, in a good way. Excellent work!

1 Like

The UI is extremely basic and doesn’t follow any rules. The buttons have a shadow, but the level doesn’t. I have no idea what the money option is about and how much space it takes is wrong. It is also useless for people on the phone because they are having the joystick on the left side. What is the game about? It would make the opinion more structured, and it also seems too simple. Blue could be darker and it blends a bit into white and the shadow doesn’t match the background tone of the buttons. Are the decals yours? If no pls credit the original creator. It’s just not usable but you can try practicing with that style and it’ll definitely be better. :woozy_face: Overall I think it’s ok but it’s not something I would want to use.

Well done! This looks very good for the low-poly map

2 Likes