Feedback on my unique Obby/puzzle game?

Hello developers, This is my first topic on DevForum. Recently, I published my game and I would like to ask you for feedback on it. So I want you to focus on these questions:

1. Due to game icon and thumbnail, would you click and play the game?
  2. Is the game complex or hard to understand?
  3. Is it fun to play? What should I add to the game if its not fun?
  4. Is there anything that makes you want to stay or leave? (What and Why)
  5. Is there any issue(errors, broken things, etc…) needs to fix?

I’m happy to listen to you, feel free to give me feedback. You also can give me any suggestions.

Here’s the link: [UPD] Try To Jump - Roblox

I tried to be unique with the levels. And inspired a game named “Try To Die”. I hope you like it!

2 Likes
  1. Being honest, They don’t attract attention and they don’t seem very attractive to me. For me, it’s a no. You really should hire an artist

2. Yes, it’s easy to understand, but you can improve it with arrows.

3. Yes, it’s unique and keeps me focused on it, good job!

4. There is a thing that wants me to leave as little, the lobby looks a little undetailed in my opinion.

5. I didn’t found any bug.

Your game is original and funny and has a incredible potential, you just need to improve in some aspects as the icon/thumbnail and add some little details in the lobby and promote it with social media like Tik Tok (this one really helps), YouTube Shorts or sponsored ads, I really wish you good luck, take advantage of your potential!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll try to do what you said. About details in the lobby, what else should I add?

1 Like

this is bonkers 3 + 10:5 = 5 not 7 or 3 wtf.

reasoning:
first do 10/5 because of order of operations.
how many times does 5 fit in 10? 2 times.
3 + 2,
3 + 2 = 5

not 7 or 3
why is the right answer 7???

1 Like

Sorry, a while ago I changed the questions but I forgot to change the answers. I am changing that rn. Thanks for your report! Edit: Fixed

2 Likes
  1. No, its to plain
  2. No its really simple, if you can read. Which a lot of kids cant so figure that out
  3. Its ok
  4. I had the urg to leave due to it just being really generic, the levels felt plain, and there wasnt like enough going on
  5. Nope.

Here are some pointers, the prompt to interact with that one person who talks should be instant, there is no need to hold it for 1 second. The idea is unique, but I feel was executed quite poorly.

1 Like

What can I do to improve the gameplay?

1 Like

To be honest I dont know, I dont make obbys, I feel like the whole “touch mr cube to jump” thing is just really plain and kinda a boring idea, so you should gain the ability to jump some other way