Feedback on my up-coming city game

Hello! I just wanted some feedback on how my up-coming city game looks, please be honest.

2 Likes

Honestly, I am not a building god but this text bit looks silly, some of text did slide down. Overall looks good in my opinion.

2 Likes

I will try and fix that, I am not good at making text straight, I may use a textlabel.

1 Like

Not a bad attempt; I would perhaps work on some low-poly buildings just to make some detailing up rather than coloured blocks (you can get away with this for a backdrop perhaps).

I would recommend searching “Low Poly City” in Google Images for some inspirations to go off by! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I only use coloured buildings if I do not know what building I should make.

Looks pretty good so far. I’d suggest adding some details to the buildings such as windows, doors, or a vareity of buildings. Some other details like sidewalks, lamp posts, and road signs would also improve your overall look.

Can’t wait for the final product :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe attempt putting all of texts to H and move them?

This is what it looks like now.

1 Like

For this sign, I suggest making the horizontal line (shown in image below) wider, so it looks neater.

The letters in BLOX, specifically the L, looks too stretched. Try to compress it a little.

For the buildings, add some doors and windows. Without them, it looks less like a building than it should. The border around the parking lot is too big, you should reduce it in size. In the lake area, the ramps there look very out of place; try to add some ground closer to the water instead so that it blends together better. The trees in that screenshot also have very bright leaves, try to darken them. Add more trees as well, as having only two trees looks out of place. For the windows in the hospital, I suggest making them a little lighter in colour, so that they’re closer to white than appearing blue. The colours of the buildings should be a little darkened. Around the hospital, I think you put a fence. I’d suggest removing the fence, maybe add a pathway instead.

I apologize if this is a lot, but I do hope it helps you!

1 Like

The hospital is under construction, so that is why I put a fence around it. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Here is the final product!

(Removed some of the buildings)

I have fixed that.

1 Like