Feedback on my very first GFX render?

I just finished my very first GFX. It took me around ~2 hours to make. I’d like some constructive criticism on this.

1 Like

For your first render, this is pretty good. I’d recommend to make it
a lot less red, make it face forward a bit more, and add a background if you want to.

1 Like

Hi!

My honest opinion is that you should try:

• Less Red

• Different poses

• Create some different outfits and just experiment.

This would be the easiest way to learn quickly by experimenting and seeing what you can create, other than that it looks great!

1 Like

Here’s a little update:

1 Like

It looks good, but I think you should try having less red in the filter. Otherwise it looks good!

It looks good, but maybe you could texture the floor a bit? But overall, its perfect.

Pretty good for your first one actually. Try experimenting with different poses since his pose seems a little… unnatural (since both legs are curled forward, it’s like he’s floating since he has nothing to support him from falling). There is some clipping in his foot and the floor, so be sure to move that above. It’s ok to have some clipping as long as you can’t see it, like the bottom/back of the foot clipping is not a big deal since no one will see it. Try making cool terrain with proportional editing, displacement, bump, etc. Overall, nice job!
ClippingFoot
You can see the front leg clipping.

I suggest that you should make it less red, but other than that it looks awesome!