Feedback on my VIKING GFX

Hello

I was wondering if I could get feedback on my Viking GFX, some constructive criticism, rough price range and anything else.

Thank you :pray:

Don’t worry also they are both watermarked through meta data and in the image.

And yes I know they are low quality, I have better versions these are just for here.

2 Likes

I am not a GFX expert, but i think they look good, especially the first one

1 Like

Sick GFX bro. My only issue is that the Vikings don’t stand out, I’m assuming you want an emphasis on the Vikings and at first glance I didn’t even see them since they blend into the background. I’d recommend making them pop out some more to draw the eye to them. Other then that the GFX is great.

This GFX looks VERY GOOD AND REALISTIC! Great job on it! It’s very cool, the lighting and graphics are great! How long did it take to make this GFX? I’d say for prices, it would be at least 1,000 Robux!

It looks amazing. Try to cover up the background but leave the places with mountains as is (with trees or other landscape). And the floor looks a bit off and empty, personally I would add some detail or change the texture.

I agree to be fair, if I added more closer or moved them it might help

1 Like

I did try with the fog but i couldn’t think of anything to cover with, suggestions?

It took me a couple days to make it on and off but overall I reckon maybe 5-6 hours plus render time. And thank you.

It just looks a little weird and it looks like the floor just cuts off at a certain distance. I would add some trees and bushes.

What do you mean by looks weird? All of it or specific parts

I meant the part where it looks like the floor cuts off looks a little weird. Everything else like the house and vikings look great.

Looks amazing! The lighting is very good!