Feedback on my Wooden Cabin

After 1 week of work, I finally finished my wooden cabin. I would really love some feedback!

17 Likes

Wow! It looks really good! Nice job!

Whooa looks amaazing!
I think the nature around it is a little bit plan try to add some bushes and try if that fits with the theme you are going for.

Nice job and keep it up!

1 Like

Perfect Job on the log cabin. I think you should make it a little bigger but that is just my opinion. I think you should add some plants, big and small trees ,some rocks.Well done; keep up the great work!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The wooden cabin is very nice but, notice that are two different trees and it really troubles me.

In the screenshot there is a circular and a hexagonal tree.

1 Like

The house itself looks nicely organised and the scaling looks pretty realistic. The roof and the door are very well made.

A few points of improvement:

• The trees are very linear; to give this environment a more natural feel I would suggest adding multiple variations of the trees (different shapes, sizes, colours, etc.). I can see there are a couple of more circular trees but this difference isn’t too obvious, and therefore doesn’t fulfil this natural vibe.
  • The downstairs windows lack detail - especially when compared to the upstairs windows.
  • The orange glow through the window is quite strong; it might be worth selecting a slightly softer colour IMO.
  • You could consider slightly rotating some of the hanging lanterns to give the work a more natural feel.
1 Like

That was intentional. I just felt like it needed a little it more variation. I will be improving on the nature a lot more though! :+1:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Adding to this I think the material of the chimney doesn’t fit with the rest of the build. I am aware the bottom of the cabin is made with the same material, but the chimney having that material doesn’t suit it imo - maybe due to it being one long block, maybe just bad material choice, not sure.

1 Like

The ropes look a bit too stretched.
The little flag looks a bit weird.
Other than that, I have no other criticisms. It looks absolutely amazing!

1 Like

This seems a little exaggerated, Your build is very cool though!

It took me 1 week to build this due to school. :stuck_out_tongue:

That still does not count, I could say that this Sci Fi Weapon took me 5 days because I did not focus on it that much, It actually only took me 30 minutes, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I still do really love your work Crazed!

1 Like

I love this, it looks great! Great work. Can’t wait to see more work from you. :smiley: :open_mouth: