Feedback on New Cafe Build

I recently release V2 for my cafe, and I would really appreciate any constructive feedback/criticism.

Game link: 🌴 Ardour Cafe V2 - Roblox

26 Likes

The build looks great, but lightings feels really off, it just looks bad. You really need to improve it

4 Likes

Could you provide some examples and solutions?

2 Likes

I like it. Very modern and very well built, definitely took your time on it!
I have some tips for the lighting (As @DRivex0 said)

1. Set brightness to about 4 - 6
  2. Set Colorshift_Top to a warm or cold color (Depending on what weather you’d like it to be)
  3. Set lighting technology to future

I think that it’ll look so much better with realistic graphics and other buildings around it. Awesome job!

Edit: I joined the game and was stunned to see the main menu, you’re a very talented gui designer, programmer, and builder!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the feedback!
I will be sure to change those properties.

3 Likes

Turn on shadows, add some lights, work with ambient lighting, add some sunrays and others

4 Likes

I have updated the lighting based on the feedbacks!
It would be great if you could check it out.

3 Likes

Looks great but some areas feel slightly empty, also the metals are too reflective (fixable with a lighter roughness map)

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I will consider making those changes.

3 Likes

May I ask, Did you model everything or did someone do it for you? Also, This build looks amazing!

2 Likes

This is amazing! I’m actually currently modeling/making a Café game, And was curious if you were interested in a collab? My café game link: Models, Models, Models. - Roblox
Keep in mind its still in progress
Why I’m asking if you have interest in a collab, Café games strive through collabs or events (Most games do) And we both have a similar building style.
My café is “Seaside Café”

Please DM on discord me if you have any interest in this, Here is my Discord: beat_bop09

I like the style and builds so clean and fits!

1 Like

Thank you very much. I always put in my best effort for my projects.

As for your question, some models were personally created by a modeler I hired. Others are free models either from the ROBLOX library or from external websites that provide access to free models. For some of the free models from external websites, I customized them to my liking using Blender.

This build looks VERY good! I like the style and colors of it. Nice job on this!

1 Like