Feedback on new cafe

I would like some feedback on this new cafe, particularly what’s good and what to improve on it.

Portfolio (needed to answer this question)
https://thulicore.artstation.com/

Is this portfolio-worthy? (Portfolio above)
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

This is awesome, great job! It’s a modern cafe which is really cool. The only thing to change is maybe remove the cast shadows. Great job overall though, good luck.

2 Likes

Really good and detailed it seems amazing keep trying and I bet it can be popular! :smiley:

2 Likes

The build is definitely portfolio worthy, though it’s going to need some lighting and atmosphere adjustment.

4 Likes

The cafe interior looks amazing, although the outside of it is very blocky. If I were you I’d add a bit more structure to the exterior, maybe even a balcony area or something somewhere. Not too experienced with this type of stuff although I’d say it’s coming along very well.

1 Like

the overall scale of everything when put together looks off, for example either that fridge is massive or those cans are tiny. so maybe try to refine the scale of some items to make them match up a bit more.

Overall, it looks quite nice, im a fan of modern designs but it feels quite empty interior wise. theres a lot of open space which isn’t the best on the eyes. you might be able to bring everything together a little more especially in the lobby area.

But you should definitely put this on your portfolio!

2 Likes

One thing’s for sure, it’s really modern and neat! But I would recommend putting some picture frames on the walls and consider making the place a bit brighter, since it looks a bit too dark.

1 Like

Should this even be a question? I defenitely think this is portfolio-worthy, just look at the mass amount of detail and work put into this build!

I absolutely agree with squared; this needs a lot more attention on the lighting, would like to see some Atmosphere, DepthOfField and maybe play around with the EnvironmentalSpecularScale and EnvironmentalDiffuseScale. Other than that, this is a beautiful build!

3 Likes