Feedback on new game "get milk at midnight"

The ending text, is it supposed to change size on the left side?
Also just got all endings, I’d say that’s a 7/10 game.

2 Likes

Sorry if im acting a little dumb here, but what do you mean by the “left side”. All its supposed to do is gradually get bigger through a tween

1 Like

Thanks for the rating! What would I add to the game to make it 8/10?

Maybe add more endings and add something which happens when you get all endings.

1 Like

Thats planned for later on in the game. this version is basically just a Demo, as the entire map is about 20x bigger than the house. The next update for the game will be released in a couple of weeks

We plan on releasing the game in updates with different sections per update

1 Like

Sorry if Im replying a year later but, you shouldn’t just delete the player UI, you should learn how to scale UI for future projects you make.

I am only giving constructive criticism. The game itself is well thought of.

As soon as you join, we are are greeted with a loud noise that would be very irritating and annoying for players. The user who is displayed is also stretched a bit too much that you can see the pixels.

Tutorial Issues

This image is super pixelated and could be difficult to read. I also do not like that there are so many images around the map, perhaps make a tutorial system instead of just images.

I also do not like the fact that you get kicked after a certain amount of time. As people have said, things aren’t anchored and the game has many bugs. I am going to rate your demonstration a 6.5 out of 10 due to these issues. Please get these fixed as this game has great potential. Have a great day!

I do not recall deleting the player UI and I already how to scale UI, it’s just I quit working on the game and Roblox development in general

Thank you for your feedback, but unfortunately production of this game stopped a while ago and it probably won’t see any updates in the foreseeable future as I quit Roblox development

Well, good luck for the future!