Feedback on New Game Icon Look for upcoming Water Roblox Game

:wave:Fellow Developers!

I recently created this new game icon for my upcoming water-themed and parkour roblox game and I love it, i would like for people to follow me up to hear more about my games so eventually it can get popular if you like this post!.

Provide me some feedback below!.

Here: Group

Here: Server

3 Likes

It’s better than mine! If you are accepting feedback then I would say maybe make it a little more clear but if you left it at that, it would still get popular, amazing job.

1 Like

Oh sorry @MineplackStudios, I should’ve made it more clear for feedback but this is a really good game icon I made and I think it will be one of my first successful games. I mean I actually have an another big project that I was doing before this one but I realised this one will be more quicker, simpler and fun especially, for this summer!.

The yellow monster thing in the background I’m planning on making it an actual boss in the game. I’ve realised as a roblox developer that the hardest part is the promotion and getting it out there!.

Hi! Yeah Like I said this is MUCH better than my game icons and this will end up being a popular game if you stick with it This icon will really help. I agree and think that it will do well

2 Likes

Thanks! Also, I think with this once I’m done with it. It feels more comfortable also sponsoring/advertising this game out there too like the game will seem like it won’t have any performance issues so it will be great!. You can beta test for it if you want too

Sure, I would be happy to help out in beta testing!

1 Like

Cool!. You can join the discord server which I linked there or if you got one other way to message.