Feedback on new game I'm working on!

Hello there developers!

Hey there everyone! For the past few weeks I’ve been working on a new game called My Agency
It’s inspired by My Prision which instead focuses on building your own prision.

Quick Game Description

Let me give you a very quick brief on the game: in My Agency you have to build from the ground up your very own intelligence agency, start by eliminating NPCs in the common fight zones (as the tutorial will guide you to do) to earn your first cash, then upgrade your headquarters and move on to doing more serious missions. Earning money is crucial to develop your agency, with a free build mode which lets you design your very own headquarters.

If you are intrested in keeping up with the latest game updates you can join our Guilded community; for everyone to be able to keep up I will also post the updates in this post.

So, what do you say, why don’t you go try it out? Any kind of feedback, suggestion or idea is very much appreciated!

I’m a solo developer for now which means that any feedback is appreciated. Every person that will test the game and give any sort of feedback (over here or in the Guilded community) WILL be given credit in every Devlog.

That said, thanks in advance to everyone and I hope you will enjoy my new game!

3 Likes

Why are the characters in this image lego???
The text for it looks a little annoying so maybe learn about graphic design.
The name isnt exactly that appealing, the thumbnail looks really dark and bland.
Also to get on the algorithm try including some tags in the descriptiong, but dont just smack them in there, try and slide them into the desc in a way that makes sense.
From the style I’m getting from the desc and stuff it sounds like a simulator or tycoon so include those tags, and you really want to add a lot of color to these things cause kids love colors so yeah.
Yw lol

Hey there thank you for the feedback, since I’m solo the logo is just temp; as you can tell it’s quite bad AI art but I can’t really afford an artist right now. As for the tags I will add them right now!

Thanks again!

1 Like

I see you added the tags but you kinda just smacked them in there like how I said not to do, most people dont care all that much but at the same time the game looks lower quality when you do that so keep that in mind

1 Like