Feedback On New Map?

Hello! I Made an map for a game i might be releasing soon any feedback is well thankful i went for a cartoony like map (inspiration from fall guys) hope you like it!

1 Like

What is it supposed to be? ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

like a cartoony like minigame map

i like it!i just think the map is pretty empty know?try adding some trees,rocks.

I just don’t know what to say, what where you trying to do?

i was making a map and i need feedback

Yeah but what is the map meant to be? ㅤ

an map for a survive like thing

Okay well, erm it isn’t good, you asked for Feedback, that’s my opinion, I would recommend deleting everything and try make some better stuff also use different colours, I don’t know how you could make this map come back from the dark side…

1 Like

Well, it’s kind of too empty, you should add some things on it. I think the colors are fine.

For my opinion, this map looks still good and you don´t need to delete everything. But you could add some details like @DeadMan_3510 said earlier. And I think, that it is also good for minigames, because you don´t need that much space so that it is more challenging.

2 Likes

The walls and stuff look like some sort of wacky cartoonish house interior. I guess you can say you made it cartoony, but it’s quite empty and bland, I recommend you add some stuff on the walls or just decrease the size of the room.

seems like a sword fight map ngl
can we have a dummy to see how big the map is? from this image it could be SMOL, or BIG

also lots of misallignment and z fighting
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.05.15 AM Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.05.24 AM
(there are more images but couldn’t upload)

yea i probably need to duplicate the map and fix it