Feedback on new style of graphics

Hello everyone! So as some of you may know I do love adding millions of brush strokes to my graphics, so I decided, why not go simple? Hence today, as a commission requested from @trevqxs, I have now finally did what I needed to do. Please critique me on this new style/way of brushes and if I should add anything else or do anything different, or just keep doing this! I would love to hear your feedback.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, that looks amazing! But what’s up with the hair over the shoulder?

Other than that, 10/10 buddy! Keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

The hair over the shoulder came with the texture file that that avatar came with, it’s a common clothing trend to have the hair over the shoulder so that it’s more realistic. Thank you a lot for your feedback!

Ah, I see!

You’re welcome :grin:

What you could do instead is try cloning half of the hair mesh on the character then stretching it out/over where the hair texture is seen so you can get a 3d effect with the actual hair, plus the top part is out of view so it won’t be too noticeable :ok_hand:

Alright, thanks a lot! I will try to do that next time.

That graphic design looks very nice. Though for the text that says “Quiz Center”, maybe change the font. Overall, that graphic design looks great!

1 Like

I feel like the text could be more enlarged! Other than that, the GFX looks good!

1 Like