Feedback on new 'Sword Fight and Steal Time From Others' game - feedback2

Introduction to my game: My game is where players can kill each other and receive the time from the player they killed, gain +1 time like points every second out of the safe zone, and spend the time on cool swords. You can flex time, bank time, sell and more. There are daily or weekly events and giveaways to keep the game revived and new cool updates.

There’s also automatic gems that appear every 60 seconds and if you touch them then you receive some time. Not only that, but there’s cool 6x and 3x time zones around the map.

Premium benefits: Premium chat tag & Premium Sword
Discord server booster: Server Booster Sword

Here’s some media of the game!

SFASTFO Showcase Media

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.44.36

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.45.37
Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.45.06
Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.44.58
Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.44.54

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.45.50
Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 20.46.03

Media that couldn’t show, I’ll explain. So there’s also an in-game report system with webhook that sends the report as an embed to our Discord server.

Furthermore, I hope I get some ratings by you guys and I hope you all decide to visit the game and hopefully get attracted to it. Please share, I appreciate!

GAME LINK: Sword Fight and Steal Time From Others
DISCORD SERVER: SFASTFO Community

2 Likes

It’s a good game, but the same idea has been done so many times before. You should add something that separates it from all the other games.

2 Likes

Yes, I added a new update today, which is a trail shop where you can purchase different colorful character trails for in-game Time. Any suggestions, then I appreciate it if you reply to this response your suggestions!

The trail shop is a good idea, however it’s just too similar to other “sword fight and steal time games.” There has to be a unique mechanic to it. For example, I once played a “sword fight and steal time game” where the more time you had, the faster your walkspeed was.