Feedback on New/Old GFX

Hey Developers!
Feedback on the New/Old,
What do you think?
I’m still pretty new in the GFX department.
The bottom one is my first ever GFX in blender, And the top one is my most recent, Keep in mind I spent 20-30 min only on these so its not my full potential.
Also keep in mind that the newer one I was just copying my first one to see my progression; So its not going to have much detail.

Please be brutally honest on your thoughts.

3 Likes

Hey! Great job on both, however I definitely like the new one much better. Although, I do like the the old font with the purple outline. Also this is just me but the front seems just a touch darker, but hey, your better than me

The text in the second one looks better, but the mesh in the first one looks better (in my opinion). But it should be improved in photoshop or some other image editor software to perfect the lighting, background, and the text.

The guy in the second image looks like he is wrapped in plastic. That is unhealthy from what I’ve heard!

Why is he holding his left arm and blushing?

They look very good! For the newer one, you should make the text thicker.

Great progression! My first GFX wasn’t as good as that lol.
Some critiques:
On the first one, the text doesn’t seem to be centered. The lighting seems flat and uninteresting, so consider looking into 3 point lighting and rim lights. Finally, you could look into 3D clothing to add depth to the scene.

Idk lol, I lost a bet and I have to wear the blush for a long time.

Do you really need that for the GFX? And why care about a dumb bet?

Thank you for the tips, I looked at some 3d clothing but no great options, if you have any good Blender Add-ons or models, Please let me know.

I Don’t know man, Its just kinda grown on me lol.