Feedback on NPC Fighting Game

I would like some feedback on a game I am making. It’s not supposed to be that much detail. It’s about fighting npcs off with a gun and driving around

Link:

3 Likes

Its good but it feels like there is no real objective and the map feels a little too big since there isn’t much going on

1 Like

Ok I made some adjustments what do you think of it now

Ill check it out soon and let you know I’m busy atm

1 Like

Alright so like it feels like too much and too little at the same time. On one hand, there is like explosions and tons of NPCs running at you screaming something about not shooting. But on the other hand, there’s nothing to do besides shoot them (I think?). I get that you are going for simplistic but I also feel you should try making it easier to understand what you are trying to do. If I just found this game with no context at all, I would have 0 idea what to do.

What should I add to make gameplay better or like goals and what type

I think make a bigger variety of NPCs and make things to get with cash

Bosses and goals would be nice. Also missions.

Ok I’ll add these things tomorrow but for now I gtg, I did update it and make it not as confusing though (you now spawn with an instructor)

1 Like

That’s great! Thank you for accepting the feedback, and I will test out your game.

It’s missing a shop imo. Something to use the coins with. Also new weapons, and another starter weapon please; knife??

Maybe a melee selection, because that would be helpful for ending these NPCs.
Maybe you can have 3 weapons at once.

Also the instructor isn’t very clear.