Feedback on of my battle maps

The idea of this map is mainly to focus on the two bridges which are to connect both opposing sides. I wanted to keep it simple, small, and straight forward. Nothing too complicated or detailed. I added some logs, trees, fences and more. I think one of the most important aspects of this map is the lighting. What do you think of this map though?

Any feedback is welcomed! Thanks! :grin:

16 Likes

I really like the detail! It’s well lit and I love the decoration and color in the trees.
I also like the wood decoration such as the logs, fences, etc. They all look good.
I think it is really well built and I can’t see anything visibly wrong with it.
Only positive feedback from me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The map itself is very good! The bridge and everything is amazing. It’s just on the border of the bridge it looks like the pavement and the bridge overlap. This might’ve been what you wanted, but I think it’s a little odd.

Other than that, it’s AWESOME. The lighting is amazing, same with the decor!

3 Likes

Looking good! I love the lighting and the wide variation of trees.

If I were you, I’d use the Leafy Grass terrain material to go over little bits of the grass so you don’t have the new grass everywhere, but that’s up to you and the general direction you’re looking for. (other alternatives could be the ground material, or just little areas of rock laying around)

1 Like

From what I can see, it does have that kind of realistic style looks good. From the bottom picture though, the map seems to be a bit empty, however, just a simple suggestion I’ll add is some bushes, rocks, or possibly more trees placed around that area since you’re trying to keep it simple more details won’t hurt, however there’s a decent portion of water.

Maybe you could also add some sort of boat going throughout, the water from the central area you’ve already built. Overall, I like the design of the map do you plan on adding more onto it like buildings or keeping it like this since your trying to keep it simple?

1 Like

This look really good although the bridge looks like it is overlapping and I think some stones would make it perfect but overall it gives me that hobbit feeling.

1 Like

I really like this map, the way the color flows so well together and how realistic it looks! The only thing I would improve is the amount of detail on the fences.

1 Like

Looks pretty good, I love the fact that you added some cut down trees to make the build feel like you’re actually battling on a map. I really implore you that you should add some some more stuff that you could hide in or look at.

• Watch towers
  • Bushes
  • Debree (trash of wasted material)
  • Having trees with no leaves, etc.
1 Like

I think this looks so insane! The lighting is great, and is satisfying to look at.

1 Like

Looks good; the lighting is great.

1 Like

This looks really nice, keep up the great work! :+1:

1 Like

The map is very good! The map is very detailed, all decorations are well made!